The rules that apply to this award are as follows:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
I have "met" so many award-deserving ladies, how do I pick just 5 to give the award to? It doesn't seem fair. I will do it though because I'm a "rule follower"--most of the time!!! I choose:
Becky-she is my good quilting friend and her blog makes me laugh everytime I read it.
Elise--she is going to have a baby boy any day and is such a wonderful mother to her little girl, Savannah. She makes me smile and want to be a better Mom.
Kelli--She always has beautiful photos --her recipes are such a treat, too .
Lea--She gave me the courage to start my own blog because I liked hers so much.
Kimmie--She is one of the most genuine people I have "met" here in blogland. She is very kind, too.
Happy award to you all. You have all made a difference in my life--thanks for sharing your talents, faith and goodness.
Well, I won't be posting for the rest of the week. I'm headed to the mountains for girl's camp. Right now my bedroom is full of personal, packed belongings, my kitchen is full of enough food to feed 22 campers, my living room is full of craft, game, decorating items, my backyard is full of dutch oven supplies, chairs, hot dog roasting sticks, sleeping bags, etc. etc., and tonight my front yard will be full of 19 girl's and leaders, and their----STUFF!! My head is full of anticipation and anxiety and worry!! I hope we all have fun, are safe and, find all well at home when we return. Oh, I just have to mention, my garage is also full--- of a table I found at a yard sale on Saturday!!! It will seat 10-12 people. I have been getting up extra early in the mornings, so I could coat it with black paint ---I am so excited to put it in my home, that I couldn't wait until after girl's camp to start on it--I'm NUTS, I know!! I will share it next week, sometime, when I get it in the house. I have looked for a larger table for so long and found the perfect one for the perfect price---$30.00 bucks!! I can hardly stand it......"talk" to you all next week~~~~~~
Be Nice to People,
Julie

13 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to hear about all your adventures, bonding and stories from your retreat! I hope you have a wonderful time...I know you will! Can't wait to see your garage sale table!
Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for giving me one as well! You are a sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful time at camp, I can't wait to hear all about it!
~Kelli
Hi Julie
Congratulations on receiving your award and how very kind of you to pass it on to me. Your sentiments about me are so touching and I really appreciate your beautiful words. Thank you so much Julie for making my day. I am blessed to have "met" you.
Well, not long now until you are off to the girls camp. It sounds like you have done an enormous amount of prepartion and with this effort all of the girls are bound to have a memorable and fun filled time. I look forward to hearing all about your adventures.
Love
Elise
Enjoy the adventure, Julie! I hope it's going to be a wonderful experience...
Can't wait to see your table!! Hope you have a great time!!! Congratulations on your awards!!! "see" you next week!~Wendy
Have a great time!! can't wait to hear about it:)
I can't wait to hear about your camping adventures and all about that table! Have fun at camp!
~ Tammy
Good luck on camp!!! I used to love my YW's camps, my daughter has hers in August and she's already packing...lol! Ooo to be 14again...lol!!
Congratulations on your award, Julie, and thank you so much for honoring me with one as well. You always make me feel so special when you say that I inspired. Gosh, I didn't know I had it in me! I just get by myself! LOL
Have a wonderful time at girls camp! Sounds like loads of fun and sleepless nights. And when you get back, I want to see that table .... before & after.
Hugs,
Lea
Hi Julie!
My oh my, what a dear thing to do. Thank You from the bottom of my heart for this award, I am so honored. I will post it proudly.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD Also! :-)
You are a real sweetheart and I think the world of you. I love to come to your blog because I always leave here happy. :-)
I hope you have a wonderul tie on your camping trip. Please...give details when you get back! ;-) We all want to hear about it!
Hugs,
Kimmie
Congratulations on your award!
You have fun and be careful! It sounds like you're off for a great time!
blessings,
Julie
Julie, I've been thinking about you all week! Miss you and your blog. But I bet you having a blast! Can't wait to hear about it!! I tried your applesauce cookies today and they are soooo gooood!
Have alot of fun, cant wait to hear how it went!
Post a Comment