Your dog (I assume it's yours :)) is so cute! What is his or her name? We have a miniature poodle. I love your post today!
What a sweetie!!!!! Our dogs give us so much love, don't they???? I just want to hug her!Cora
i thought i would "share" the love!! hee hee... can't wait to see what you get! go to d.i. it is the easiest place, or wait---garage sales 2 days away..yay
Awwww...she is sweet! Nice Post...It made me smile. :-)Hugs,Kimmie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your dog (I assume it's yours :)) is so cute! What is his or her name? We have a miniature poodle. I love your post today!
What a sweetie!!!!! Our dogs give us so much love, don't they???? I just want to hug her!
Cora
i thought i would "share" the love!! hee hee... can't wait to see what you get! go to d.i. it is the easiest place, or wait---garage sales 2 days away..yay
Awwww...she is sweet! Nice Post...It made me smile. :-)
Hugs,
Kimmie
Post a Comment