Monday, May 19, 2008

Made my day

I just wanted to say "THANKS" to Kimmie for giving me a Special Friend Award. How kind and sweet. It made my day!! I give it right back, Kimmie!! You're the BEST!!

2 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Congratulations on your award! I went over to visit Kimmie's blog. Another great one! Yes, you should think about selling online, your creations! I would like to know how much you charge for your valances? They are just the greatest!!

Kimmie said...

Hi Julie,
I am all ready breaking my rule of staying off the computer! But just wanted to let you know that I will visit you and a few other of my prim friends, but as far as blogging, right now I am needing the quiet time to just try to get through the grieving period of the loss of so many of my loved ones in such a short period of time.

You are so Welcome for the Award I gave to you, and thanks for giving it back. you are such a cutie pie.

I love your blog and I agree, you should think of selling. I will be again within' the next couple of weeks. Today I will be listing some fabric. I have bins and bins of it and will never be able to use it all. So, I have been going through it.

If you would like to email me, my main email is: kimmarie106@roadrunner.com

Feel free to keep in touch.
Hugs,
Kimmie