I have a wall in my craft room where I hang thank you notes, love notes, inspirational notes and just things that give me "Warm Fuzzies." I was thinking today how much these notes mean to me.
I then thought, when was the last time I gave a "Warm Fuzzy" to someone? For example, my parents took care of my little girl for the last two days while I subbed at my girl's elementary. I am going to send them a hand-written, snail-mail (I know, unheard of) thank you note. I need to say a special thanks to a neighbor who brought us a bag of fresh, hand-picked grapefruit when they were in California. I need to tell my husband I LOVE him because he works so hard to provide for his family--oh really, the list is endless. "Warm Fuzzies" grow when shared. Give someone a "warm fuzzy" today.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:
i just got my warm fuzzy from you...hee hee thanks!! i needed that.
There's nothing like a nice hand written note from a friend. :)
What a sweetie you are. I WILL give a warm fuzzy today.
annie
What a thrill it is to receive a handwritten letter or card. It really makes your day.
I also love sending hand written notes and "care packages" to friends.
The last little package I sent off was to my husbands cousin. She is 30 weeks pregnant, her husband has put his back out and between the two of them they were taking care of their two nieces for a week (in addition to their two year old). I sent off a craft package for the kids to do.
It's always a wonderful feeling to know that people are thinking of you.
I have a board just like that, Julie. And it never fails to make me smile!
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment