What a sweet little blog you have here :) I found you by way of Kindra's favorites and I'll be back.
I too am a SAHM with an education degree and three little ones.
Come by for a visit some time.
Incidentally, my oldest son's teacher had a bulletin board up a while ago that touched on these very same ideas. I though it was so clever, concrete, and sweet.
Thank you for the kind comments on our home. I have been working towards this look for 22 years and now that we are empty nesters, it is easier to achieve! LOL I have a link on the left but furthur down, to all the albums of our primitive home if you are interested.
I stopped on this post because as a former Preschool teacher and Director, I had made a print of this and framed it and displayed it in my office and a copy on the bulletin board in the parents waiting room. It is so appropriate for the world we live in!
I am going back to your blog to read more! hugs, Linda
6 comments:
I have friends that fit all those descriptions...and I love them all the same! Great post!
What a sweet, simple thought! I'll never look at a box of crayons the same way.
Smiles,
Lea
What a great thought for the day!! Love it!!! Imagine how boring life would be if we were all the same!!~Wendy
What a sweet little blog you have here :) I found you by way of Kindra's favorites and I'll be back.
I too am a SAHM with an education degree and three little ones.
Come by for a visit some time.
Incidentally, my oldest son's teacher had a bulletin board up a while ago that touched on these very same ideas. I though it was so clever, concrete, and sweet.
How cute was that! I am with Lea...I will never look at crayons in the same way. Such a positive outlook. :-)
Hugs,
Kimmie
Hi Julie,
Thank you for the kind comments on our home. I have been working towards this look for 22 years and now that we are empty nesters, it is easier to achieve! LOL I have a link on the left but furthur down, to all the albums of our primitive home if you are interested.
I stopped on this post because as a former Preschool teacher and Director, I had made a print of this and framed it and displayed it in my office and a copy on the bulletin board in the parents waiting room. It is so appropriate for the world we live in!
I am going back to your blog to read more! hugs, Linda
Post a Comment