Thanks so much Wendy. I give you the award right back... I also want to give this award to Kindra, Lea, Elise, Becky, and Katy for inspiring me, yes, everyday. You are all EXCELLENT!! Have a fantabulous day!!!
Oh Julie, I am thrilled. Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this on. It means a lot to me.
I can't believe how much I have got out of blogging. I started because I wanted to keep a record of our lives and my thoughts for our family. I have achieved this, but gained so much more along the way. I have met so many talented, creative, inspirational women, learnt so much from these people and have even formed friendships with fellow bloggers from different parts of the world. I am so grateful that we have "met" and I am inspired by you.
3 comments:
What a nice surprise! Thank you! I enjoy our "blog" friendship also!
Oh Julie, I am thrilled. Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this on. It means a lot to me.
I can't believe how much I have got out of blogging. I started because I wanted to keep a record of our lives and my thoughts for our family. I have achieved this, but gained so much more along the way. I have met so many talented, creative, inspirational women, learnt so much from these people and have even formed friendships with fellow bloggers from different parts of the world. I am so grateful that we have "met" and I am inspired by you.
Love Elise.
Wow!!! Thank you so much Julie!!!!! :)
Post a Comment