I just got tagged by my good friend Becky. She said to say 7 random things about myself. Here goes: 1) I grew up on a ranch with horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens and dogs--we also had 1,000 acres of land under irrigation which means moving a lot of hand-lines. We had 30,000(Yes, it's true--not a type-o) acres of range land for our 700 head of cattle.
2) I attended a two-room schoolhouse with grades K-4 being in 1 room, and 5-10 being in the other. We had to leave home and live with relatives for high school.
3) I have ridden on the back of an elephant.
4) My first nickname from my Dad was "PEANUT"(I've had many since)
5) I have a college degree in elementary education, but have been a SAHM since having my first daughter.
6) I LOVE chocolate.
7) I find the best way for relaxation and positive, good thinking is to listen to music--in the house, the car, the shower, wherever. I LOVE good music.
That's me in 7 phrases.
Be nice to People,
Julie
1 year ago

4 comments:
Julie you are my 150th post winner email me your Addy and I will drop the book and FQ's in the mail ASAP Carin
It's so nice to know more about you! Thank you for all your sweet comments at my blog. Just made my day!
Blessings,
Lea
Hi Julie
Thanks for sharing your list of seven things about you.
I too love chocolate - just typing this is making me want to sink my teeth into some good quality chocolate.
I agree, playing music can change your frame of mind and it always makes me feel happy. One of my favourite things to do is turn on some music and dance with my little girl around the lounge room. We both end up laughing and having a great time.
What a great post! I enjoyed learning more about you Julie. I share your love of chocolate and music also. When I am having a not so good "Kimmie Day", I put on my Limewire and listen to all the songs I have uploaded to it. It takes all the stresses away. :-)
Blessings,
Kimmie
Post a Comment