Saturday morning I was up before the sun. When I opened the blinds this is what I saw...
It only lasted mere seconds. I think it was Heavenly Father's way of saying, "Good Morning. I love you.
Have a beautiful day." What a wonderous world in which we live.
I made some Santa-tizers for gifts for a few friends.
Items needed:
Bottled sanitizer(dollar store variety)--remove the labels
Fabric--glue it on
Black Ribbon---use double stick tape to put it on
Washers--I wish I had bought a little bit bigger ones--use hot glue to glue it on
The word "Santitizer" is printed on that clear film stuff--that I can't remember the name of--. I cut it, rolled it and put it in the botttles. It worked if I held my tongue, head and body in the right position!!
jk--but not really!! It kind of gave me grief, but they did turn out!!
Hope you have a splendid Monday!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Be Nice to People,
Julie



1 comment:
These are so cute!!! Dianntha
Post a Comment