I absolutely love this time of year. The feelings, the memories, the music, the children, the magic, the snow, the kindness, the lights, the food, the family, the parties, the decorations, etc. etc.
However, the focus on Christ ranks first. I will share our nativities in another post.
Here are some images from around our home.
Subway art. It is new to me and to our decor.
A picture of four little girls who aren't so little anymore.
I made new burlap stockings this year. The girls didn't want to get rid of the old ones we've had since they were little, so we hung them downstairs.
I made this burlap countdown banner!! It is new this year, as well.
As the sign in the background states...
"It's a WONDERFUL LIFE'.
Happy December 1st!
Be Nice to People,
Julie














4 comments:
Just awesome. Now that the open house is officially behind us, we'll decorate tomorrow evening or Monday. Tomorrow is the big Santa Claus parade in Vancouver and Emily is in the marching band. It's a fairly big deal... I hope the weather gets the memo and the rain stops!
LOVE your decor. All of it. Wish I could see it in person :o)
The Christmas quilt with the Santa caught my eye. Nice!
Beautiful decorations, I love all of your quilts! So happy to have found your lovely blog. Hugs, Charlotte x
It's beautiful! Very nice decorations!
Post a Comment