Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Trails

Ten reasons family hikes make me happy:
1.  Clothing does not need to coordinate or be clean.

2. Family photo shoots can be far from perfect.

3.  Rocks become the world's stage, a dinner table, a hide-out or exploratory.

4.  Deep thoughts can be thunk!

5.  I get to observe the man of my dreams interact with our daughters.

6.  There is always food.

7.  We can solve the world's problems together
with no one looking or judging.

8. A ski pole becomes a walking stick, a weed-wacker,
a weapon, or part of the story.

9. It mattereth not who holds the camera or why.


10. Bonding time, secrets, private jokes, laughter.
Hope your Trails are Happy, too!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love to see you and your family, Julie! Looks like a great time was had by all!

andersons said...

What a cute post! You guys are one of my favorite families :). Loved the "far from perfect" family photo. We have lots of those.

Kerin said...

Family outings are the best!!
It looks like you made a lot of happy memories :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Smiles :)
Kerin

Farmchick said...

Looks like fun family time!! Hope you have been doing well...I have been a bad bloggy friend...not visiting like I should...but I am hoping to get back on track!! Come say hi. :)

Erin Estella said...

What a creative happy fun blog you have! I look forward to seeing more posts!!
-Erin @ erinestellacall.blogspot.com