I did a little family history jaunt lately. I found some pretty good stuff!!
This is a statue, found in a small town in my state, of my great-great-great aunt and uncle who just happened to have been married 82 years!! They both lived to be over 100 years of age.
Their story in Life Magazine.
At the time of their death they had over 365 posterity. Pretty amazing. I love finding stories like this. How wonderful to think of being married to the one you love and are devoted to for 82 years. They were married in the LDS Temple though, so actually, they will be together forever, not just the 82 earth years!!
I love finding "Cool" ancestors!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie







2 comments:
How cool!
Ok.. so, I go through Fairview at least twice a week.
I really, really, need to stop by and take a look around :)
Brooke and I will have to make a run over there in the next few days.
I'm looking forward to seeing this statue.. and it will be even cooler.. because I know that they are relatives of yours!
Have a great week!
Hugs...
Kerin
Oh.. that's so sweet. They look like an amazing couple. I wish I could have known them! How lucky you are :)
Hugs,
Stella
Post a Comment