Hello Everyone! For some reason our pc will not let met get on blogger, so I am adjusting to using the laptop to post on my blog. I have missed writing and sharing. I sort of consider my blog a photo journal of my world, so I have missed keeping up.
I finished this little runner. It has yo-yo flowers. I was in the fabric store one day kind of struggling to put some fabrics together, when a total stranger walked in and loved what I was making. She helped me pick out some fabrics. I really like how it turned out. How nice was that? Nice!!
SPRING!!!
It is fun to make yo-yos. Kind of time consuming though.
I made this for Eula, the lady who sends me a card and a dollar every year for my birthday. I actually went to my hometown to visit her on Monday. She had it in her kitchen. Believe it or not, her kitchen was just as it was 35 or so years ago, so the colors I envisioned for the runner were just right. I will post about my visit "home". It was wonderful.
Hope all is well in your world. IT IS SPRING!!! That cheers the heart and opens the senses to feel the sun, hear the birds sing, see the world turn color, smell the pollen(heehee), and taste the wonderful fruits and veggies from this season. YAY!! For a change of season!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie





2 comments:
I like those rick rack stems.
Happy spring, Julie! All your work looks lovely as usual! :)
Tammy
Post a Comment