We have NO snow.. not a flake. I am okay with that except for the fact that it is not good for our water shortage. And the fact that it seems colder because there is no snow on the ground.
Since we can't go out and build real snowmen, I created some out of fabric.
This is a new valance for our kitchen window.
I stayed warm and dry while making it, too!!
Hey, would anyone be interested in doing a snowman swap?
Let me know, and we will work out the details.
Be Nice to People,
Julie


8 comments:
The snowmen are a cute idea for the window. I made a wall hanging using those snowmen faces. Yours show up better using the red than what I used. Mine look busy.
Aw, the snowmen are so personable. I love that.
Pretty cute :)
You always make the cutest stuff!!
Hope that you have a great New Year!
Me, me, me... swap with me!
Hi Julie :)
I love all things snowman too...lol!
I'd love to do a swap with you, I'm in the UK so I realise that might be a bit far for you, but let me know :)
Wishing you a peaceful New Year
Hugs Wendy xox
No snow here either and I am OK with that too ~ especially after last winter!
Your inside snowmen are just great! The perfect solution.
I wanted to stop by and take a moment to wish you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year!! hugs!!
Oh Julie!!!!! That valance is adorable!!!!
Hi Julie
I would love to do a snowman exchange. Drop me a line luv2quiltrmc@yahoo.com and let me know the specifics.
Happy New Year,
Rhonda
Post a Comment