Hello! Have I mentioned that I love Christmas fabric? If not, I LOVE Christmas fabric.
Here are 4 finishes as of late. All different from each other. My sewing machine and I have had some bonding time lately. Nice!
"At Christmas, All Roads Lead Home."
This fabric is a Scandinavian fabric. I love it. One of the pieces had cute little mushrooms printed on it.
I saw houses like these in a magazine, but kind of made up the rest of the pattern.
I made a bunting--is that what these are called? Anyway, I like it.
Welcome...come on in...on the front door!
This was a yard sale find. All the blocks were finished by someone else. I just sewed them together, quilted it and am now binding it. See the binding clips on the side? This is older Christmas fabric, but I still like it.
Only 12 more days until Christmas. Wow! I hope that you are finding Christ in your Christmas celebrations this year. We are working on doing just that. It sure makes the season have a reason.
Be Nice to People,
Julie





5 comments:
You sure do have a way with fabric!
I love them all, but the first one is my favorite, the color combination and the saying. Just beautiful Julie.
The rush is on. Can't believe Christmas is so soon.
hugz to ya my friend,
Sheila
Like always....cute, cute, cute :)
Finishing up Christmas stuff around here, and enjoying the magic and blessings of the season. Hope you are doing the same :)
Take care.
Beautiful quilts! Hugs,Jen
Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
May you enjoy the many blessings of the season :)
Love the welcome sign. So sweet.
Post a Comment