Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nineteen

Nineteen years ago today, I found myself in the operating room of the hospital. Bret and I became parents for the first time. At 1:32 p.m. Jessica was born, and the world became a nicer place. Love this girl. She is goodness. She is light. She is a breath of fresh air. I would love to give her a "STUCK KISS" and a great big HUG today. Hopefully Skyping her later will suffice. Happy Birthday to the sweetest 19 year old I know.

5 comments:

Kerin said...

Sending out Happy Birthday wishes to your sweet daughter.
Boy... how fast they grow up!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! Time flies doesn't Julie?

Hoping you are having a wonderful day.
hugz,
Sheila

Farmchick said...

Happy birthday to your dear daughter!! Come say hi. :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy birthday to Jessica! I know she is sweet...it is written all over that face!

Tammy

Elise said...

Happy birthday to your Jessica. I hope that when my children grow up they exhibit many of the qualities that Jessica possesses.