Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Fabric

I am too obsessed with Christmas fabric. I looked around our house the other day and realized that it makes me happy. Here are some images that I enjoy this time of year.

This is a Christmas countdown. It will have little fabric symbols on the buttons starting tomorrow.

My yard sale find. The blocks were finished. I just had to sew them together, quilt and bind.

Stitching...


Notice the photo of my girls...that was taken almost 9 years ago.





Swap goodness!

Swap goodness!






The table topper was from a swap!





I really can't think of a Christmas fabric I have met that I didn't like. I have some on-going projects, of course, with fabric. I hope I get them finished this week. I will share if I do.
Have a great last day of November.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

4 comments:

Quilting Melodies said...

ok I feel inferior. I don't have one thing quilted that I have made for Christmas. Hmmmm! I know what I can work on next..wink wink! You are amazing Julie! And, y
ou have made some really cute Christmas quilts.

Sheila said...

Julie,
I happen to think you are a special "material" girl! What you do with all that fabric simply amazes me.
I've truly been blessed with all the beautiful things you've made for our swaps.
Blessings,
Sheila

Kerin said...

As always... everything around your home is cute as a button!!

Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

Are you guys getting those terrible winds?? I hope that you are all safe and sound.

We somehow have avoided the winds and snows that we were supposed to get. Blessings.

Kimberly said...

Julie, I love it all! Thanks for the wonderful eye candy!