Eleven-Eleven-Eleven won't happen for another century so do something BIG.
You could:
make 11 wishes
write 11 things you are grateful for
eat 11 chocolates:)
spend $11.00 on something you WANT
do 11 things on the TO DO List
have the 11's removed from the middle of your eyes, above the nose, like a lady I heard of who is doing THAT
check your 12 year old daughter out of school at 11:11, take her out of town and make sure you stay up at least until 11:11!! (that is what I'm doing today)
thank 11 veterans for their service to our country
Etc., etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.etc.
Enjoy the day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

2 comments:
Fun post!
I actually spoke with my son who's in the Army. Let him know we were thinking of him, and grateful for his desire to serve our nation.
Great idea, Julie! I think I'll give my hubby and kids 11 kisses each! Hee Hee! :)
I'm so grateful to all that serve our country as well! God bless them all!
Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy
Post a Comment