Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This and That and a Witchy Hat!!

Have you ever been invited to a party for Witches? Me neither, until Saturday evening!! Oh my goodness, it was so very magical. We cast spells, made wands, decorated boots, learned about witch's customs and ate and ate and ate!!  I had homemade marshmallows for the first time in my life. I should have taken photos of the whole event, but I was too busy being WITCHY!!

My Witchy friends--some of them.


I did a swap with my friend Kerin. She sent some wonderful things. I love the colors of the runner and towels--perfect for my decor. I am excited to make the soup. In fact, I think it is on the menu for tomorrow. I just opened the hand soap and it smells delish!!  Thanks so much Kerin. Swapping is one of the funnest things I have done since joining blogland!!
This and That---I have been:
Subbing
Christmas shopping
Cleaning
Missing my college daughter but loving hearing about her adventures
Sewing, well at least planning sewing--does that count?
Exercising
Trying to eat right
Enjoying the spectacular colors of fall
And being ever so grateful for life!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

jennifer768 said...

The party sounds like so much fun! Love the goodies from Kerin! Have a great evening!Hugs,Jen

Rachel said...

A witchy night out sounds like so much fun! Never had one but would definetly be game to try one.
Your swap gifts are just lovely ~ primtastic! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Kerin said...

Look at all those smiles. You all must have had a great time together.
Sounds like you are busy as always. I am impressed that you have started on Christmas! I haven't even given it a thought.
You are most welcome for the swap stuff... I love the stuff that you sent me too!
Hope you have a great week!