Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Help

Hello everyone. I have been busy being a Mom and wife--plain and simple!  Life just moves along.  I found some time the last couple of weeks to read a book.  YAY ME! 

I really enjoyed this book and the perspectives it shared. I am looking forward to watching the movie.
Hey, it's the last day of summer 2011--I hope you enjoy the day.
Grateful today for:
time at home
zucchini to be grated
ladies who serve
my handsome hubby
my four beautiful girlies
cheer of sunflowers
morning run(even if it's in the dark)
vitamin water with zero calories
sunshine that is just the right temperature
Have a blessed day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie



2 comments:

Kerin said...

We loved the movie. I want to read the book now :)
Have a great day!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

That book is one I'd like to read. Haven't seen the movie yet either. It wasn't in our local cinema, for some reason! I heard it was good though. Have a great day!