It has been a very nice Labor Day weekend. I have checked many projects off the list. One of the items was to finish Jessica's "Group Hug" quilt.
We had a high school graduation party for her in June with our family. I had everyone sign it to give her love, encouragement, and advice for her big college adventures.
I got it quilted and the binding done this weekend. She can now take it to school and snuggle with it when she needs a family "Group Hug".
"Hugs are the universal medicine."
"A hug delights and warms and charms,
that must be why God gave us arms."
Be Nice to People,
Julie



3 comments:
What an awesome quilt, your daughter will cherish it always. Hugs, Lecia
How wonderful, and I am sure that she's going to need that huggy blanket. Even though they grow up and move away, they still love us and miss us :)
So happy for you that you were able to get some projects accomplished. What a great feeling!
And I've already used it for a group hug! :) Thanks for quilting it, Mom! Love you. xoxo
Post a Comment