Graduation 2011---Now high school is a memory for Jessica. We had a very nice graduation weekend.
Love her to pieces...
In our yard.
At the high school.
Out to dinner before graduation.
Couldn't be two more proud parents.
Her friend, Natalia. Don't you just love all the lei's? I especially like the one on top.
Cold, hard cash!!
More friends...
and more friends...
Hugging her BEST FRIEND. They are going to different colleges, and they have been friends since Kindergarten. That calls for a tear or two...
THE BEST FRIEND. After their tearful hug, we got two beautiful smiles:)
More friends..
I could have posted about 40 photos of Jessica with her friends. I am so grateful for her friends. She has truly been surrounded by people who lift her higher. She is now a high school grad. On to college and a new chapter in her book of life. She can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to.
Be Nice to People,
Julie











2 comments:
Sending warm congratulations to Jessica. Great accomplishment!
Congratulations to your sweet daughter and sending warm wishes for a bright and happy future!
Post a Comment