Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. We did--in spite of the rain.
I just had to share my new quilt.
This was made by my friend, Heather.
She was very kind--let me tell ya why.
This fabric was given to her for a challenge by me. She was only supposed to make the top.
She went above and beyond by quilting and binding it.
I LOVE IT.
It is not my usual fabric choice of warm colors and prim,but I wanted to step outside my comfort box this time. She did a perfect job with it.
Thanks, Heather. You made my day.
I am going to IKEA today with my two oldest girls. The younger two are at a camp with their Dad.
Happy Monday.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

10 comments:
Beautiful and cheerful quilt!
Hope you have fun on your shopping trip :)
I'm so glad you like it!! I was pretty worried when I opened that bag. I have to give the quilting credit to my mom.....she did that for us. It was a fun challenge. Thanks for participating.
What a beautiful quilt, I love it! Hugs, Lecia
Oh that's gorgeous! And yay for switching it up a bit! I'm with you on that!
Beautiful and it is very bright - absolutely gorgeous!
Very pretty and cheery quilt. I love the basket pattern.
That is a beautiful quilt !Love it! Jen
Beautiful, Julie!
I've never been to Ikea, but would love to go! Have fun!
Have a great week!
Tammy
Oh, I love it too! What great colors!
Very cheery! Congrats on the finish!
Post a Comment