I love new babies for lots of reasons, one of which is that it is grand to buy baby clothes. Another reason is that I like to make baby blankets. Of course, I could name many more reasons, but I will save that for another day.
My neighbor had a baby boy last Friday, so I made a cuddly blanket for him.
Front and back. I hope this keeps the little guy snuggled and cozy.
We have lots going on this week--I will post when the craziness settles down!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie



3 comments:
Great baby quilt, with lovely colors ! What a nice way to welcome the new little baby into the world !
What a beautiful blanket, he will stay nice and warm and look so cute wrapped up in your blanket!! I love babies too! Lecia
What a delightful gift for a new little baby boy. I love the colors aned fabrics you chose. Just perfect!!
Post a Comment