Here are a couple photos from a swap that I did with Jo-Anne, my good blog friend!! She makes the cutest things.
There is a table topper, penny mat, felt egg and cute bunny ornament.
Doesn't it all just say SPRING?!! Thanks, Jo-Anne. You are the BEST. I love swaps and blog friends :)
And since Spring is officially here calendar-wise, I pulled out some of our spring decor.
Now if the sun will just shine, and the temperatures just rise....
Spring will have sprung :)
Be Nice to People,
Julie









6 comments:
I love your swap goodies, she really spoiled you for Spring. Enjoy!! Hugs, Lecia
What a nice swap! Everything looks so springy! It was in the 70's here the past few days so it certainly felt like Spring here too!
Enjoy your day!
*hugs*
Debbie
Hi Julie~ I just got your things yesterday and LOVE them! Thanks SO much!!! I look forward to our next swap! :):):)
Have a great day-
Jo-Anne
Hi Julie, just admiring your gorgeous Spring gift swaps with more than a touch of gift envy! How lovely they all are, you have inspired me to get out my Easter deccies too. Lovely to "meet" you. Charlotte x
Wow! What a fun swap! Such cute things. I love all your Spring decor! Spring has sprung at your house. Hope you have a great weekend!
Looks like spring on your blog. I especially like the quilt with the lamb.
Post a Comment