Thursday, March 31, 2011

MOM

I found this thought in a magazine..I like it.
Thought I would share.

"10 Things about Being a Mom"
1.  When they Cry...kiss them.
2.  When they are afraid...hold them.
3.  When they speak... listen.
4.  When they ask... answer.
5.  Let them explore... dirt washes off.
6.  When you say please and thank you to them,
they will say it to you.
7.  Silly is a good thing to be.
8.  Always do the right thing...even when
nobody is looking.
9.  There are crises in the world...
spinach on the wall isn't one of them.
10.  Faith opens many doors...

My girls.

And sometimes they have to tell YOU not to be scared.

Goofin off...

Families are Forever.

I don't do it right everyday, but I am so grateful to BE A MOM!!!
Love them, hug them, kiss them, listen to them, talk to them, be silly with them, hold them, and
ENJOY them.  Then grow up WAY too fast....
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE it! Made me tear up....thanks for sharing! I love being a mom too!

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

Such wonderful girls they are, too! You're doing a GREAT job!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What wonderful pictures Julie. Your girls are so beautiful!! And you are so right - they do grow up so fast - my baby turned 30 yesterday!! How could that be??

Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS!