So, I survived my colonoscopy. Only one polyp this time which equals me going again in 3 years.
The test is really peace of mind though, so I shan't complain.
I finished my Valentine hanging. Some have asked where I got the pattern. It is from a book called, "Calendar Quilts" by Kim Schaefer.
It was fun to make and not difficult. The book has a wall-hanging for each month.
The last couple of weeks I have felt like it is Christmas again. I did 3 swaps with some blogging buddies. I always SCORE!! Such generosity out there!!
Lecia sent me ALL this---she made the bonnet. I have never owned a Goosebury Patch Cookbook, so that was a special treat. She was so considerate with everything she sent--a very sweet, sweet lady.
Sheila and I have swapped a few times. I always come out ahead with her. She is very generous and very talented. She does RAK and is just a great lady and awesome Grandma!!
Kimberly stitches like no other. I love getting her wall-hangings and runners. She threw in a few extra goodies as well. She also gets projects done----I want to be like her when I grow up :)!! She is funny and a great Mom.
Hope your day was great!! Thanks for stopping by.Be Nice to People,
Julie





11 comments:
Julie, I am so glad that you liked your swap goodies. Not as much as I liked mine though. He He It was a joy to swap with you and I will cherish the things you made me forever. You sure had some wonderful swaps.Enjoy all of your goodies! And so glad your test was alright. Love your new wallhanging too!!! Hugs, Lecia
Love the wallhanging. I will have to look for this book. I have just the place for a monthly wallhanging.
You lucky girl. What great swap goodies. It was like Christmas.
Rhonda
Your quilt is AWESOME Julie!
I love your Valentine quilt! I have been itching to start a quilt here.
Love your swap goodies!
*hugs*
Debbie
Julie~~ I LOVE your Valentine hanging.....i totally love all the colors and prints!!!
Great goodies you received too :)
Come say hi!!
I am thinking that the other ladies say they always come out ahead when you are their swap partner too - you are on talented gal too! That quilt is adorable!
So glad the colonoscopy is 'behind' you for another 3 years!! HUGS!
Wonderful Valentine quilts!
*~HUGS~*
the heart came out totally pinky cute! great swap stuff too-- lucky girl.
see you wednesday!
Oh my gosh how sweet what great booty. Colonoscopy - yuk. Good for you that it is over.
Thank you so much for sharing the name of the book. I found it on Ebay and it's all mine! I can't wait to make these monthly quilts. I've stocked on hopefully enough fabrics to make the February one.
Post a Comment