Lucky! (please say this word in your best Napoleon Dynamite accent)We are thinking about going here this summer....Have a blast!!!
I hope you are having the time of your lives! I went to Disneyland when my parents took us camping 6 weeks across country. My uncle lived in CA and he showed us around. It's A Small World isn't it??
Need a stow-away ?? :)Have fun !
what? does that mean you won't be there for quilt night? waaa....hope you have fun in the sun though!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lucky! (please say this word in your best Napoleon Dynamite accent)
We are thinking about going here this summer....
Have a blast!!!
I hope you are having the time of your lives! I went to Disneyland when my parents took us camping 6 weeks across country. My uncle lived in CA and he showed us around. It's A Small World isn't it??
Need a stow-away ?? :)
Have fun !
what? does that mean you won't be there for quilt night? waaa....hope you have fun in the sun though!!
Post a Comment