Reasons to be Happy:
1. It is FRIDAY!!
2. It is General Conference weekend.
3. I have enough zucchini to make bread and enough tomatoes to make salsa.
4. It is Homecoming weekend for Jessica(and she has a date).
5. It is OCTOBER, which means the colors of this world are beautiful and the temperatures are lower.
6. I am healthy, feel loved, and I'm a tad bit on the crazy side!!
I hope you have lots of reasons to be happy today, as well!! Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for being my friends!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
1 year ago


4 comments:
Buh-bye Eeyore and Welcome back Julie!
Hi Julie.
Would you happen to know what the name of the pattern is and the name of the designer for the quilt in the post with your quilting friends. I would love to make the one that says HALLOWEEN with the pumpkins and crow. It is gorgeous and so are the others. I would appreciate it if you could find out for me.
Thank you
Janet
Glad things are looking up. Keep smiling, stay postive and enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!
Hugz~
Yippee!! Glad Eeyore has taken a little vacation for a while!
I loved conference! I loved Pres. Monsons talk on gratitude! Makes me grateful for everything :)
Hope you have a great day today !
p.s. love the photo you posted.....now I KNOW we are related :)
Post a Comment