The smell of Fall just came out of our oven. :) Rebecca made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is so simple. Here it is:
1 yelllow or spice cake mix
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1 c. semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls of dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
YUMMY--and they smell really good, too!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie


5 comments:
I almost made Pumpkin Cookies today! Decided we didn't need any extra calories right now! So I burned my Pumpkin Candle instead. . . .
Love the picture.
Have a great weekend!
Yummy cookies Julie!
And this is my absolute favorite recipe for pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies. Yummy and easy!!
Have a great weekend!!
I am glad to catch up with things going on with you. Love the cookies and that edible arrangement - wow. Love the quilts.
Those look DIVINE!! I'm going to pass that recipe on to my girls... they LOVE cooking and baking!
Just found your blog and love it. The pumpkin cookies already smell delicious. I'm going to try these this weekend.
Post a Comment