Tuesday, August 3, 2010

La-La Land

Hello my Friends...
{This is Mr. McGraw holding my Jessica's hand while singing to her...REALLY!!}
If you would like a run-down of the Tim McGraw concert, seen through the eyes of my darling teen-age daughter, go to justjessicad.blogspot.com.  She tells it just like it was. Mr. Tim McGraw was very up-close!!   We had THE BEST time.  We are now back to reality and out of our Euphoric LA-LA Land, but it was good to escape for at least a few hours.  He must have read my letter, because it all came true--the eyes, the sweat, and the wink ;)!!
Have a wonderful summer day!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Julie! I've been waiting to hear about how the concert was! So, so happy that it was a fun time for all of you-especially for your daughter! Sweet!
Have a wonderful day~
Hugz,
Sheila

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! So glad you had such a great time. (and a tab bit jealous too!) :-)

Kerin said...

Cool!
So glad you guys had a great time!

Leah said...

What a story and what a concert for you both -- I read Jessica's blog - the whole night is Ahhhhh.... I hope to see him in a month but it will be from afar -- but you bet your boots I'll use my zoom! :)