Yesterday was one of those rare days where no one had to be anywhere in the afternoon, so I escaped to my sewing room and FINISHED, yes FINISHED, my challenge quilt. YAY!!
I love a good finish!! Other than sewing, I have been taking girls to swimming lessons, trying to keep up with our 1 zucchini plant( there is no other squash that is quite like it), reading Breaking (700- and- some -odd page) Dawn, and checking things off the organizing list. It has been a very fast moving summer. I broke down and bought some things for Back-to-School today. Hard to believe. Hope your summer day has been wonderful.
Be Nice to People,
Julie


10 comments:
Another beautiful project completed! I'm sure it's even lovelier in person.
Glad you had a chance to do your thing today! Hopefully it was cool in your sewing room. ;-)
Zucchini! for some reason mine keep dying off!!! How lucky am I?
Have a great evening Julie.
Hugz,
Sheila
I love your quilt, another wonderful quilt. You always do such a great job.
you naughty girl! how can you beat me? I ran out of brown fabric and now the project is on hold. ugh....
Youor sure did sew! Julie, it's fabulous!
We're keeping very busy with our two Japanese students... I'm running my butt off every evening playing badminton! Yeesh, I'm too old for this!
Thanks a bunch for the stitching pattern, it's so sweet! I'll fire it back to you ASAP.
Hugs, Kimberly
Your quilt is fantastic!!!! I love it!!! You are one talented lady.
I L-O-V-E your quilt...it's beautiful....wish I knew how to do that! I was just telling my family I wish I knew how to quilt! lol.....Come over and visit me. Have a great day!
Beautiful quilt! You are so talented girl!!!
I too think the summer is speeding by.
Oh ..and I would love if you sent me the cute thing about sunflowers... if it's handy.
Have a great day !!
Awesome finish! It looks great! :)
It's fabulous, Julie! As always, my talented friend. I can't wait to see what's next on the list...
We've been summertime busy here too. Though today we did manage to tackle a few of the house 'to-dos' that have been niggling at us... sticky doors, unruly hall closets, kitchen drawers, etc. ... so that we can have time to tackle the bigger projects later.
Hope your sewing time was restorative...
Was this quilt from a pattern or your original? I don't recognize the pattern. I love it.
Post a Comment