This is the challenge for one of my quilt groups. The quilt needs to be finished for our Christmas party.
So, here is a sidewalk.
Using it for a letter.
A beehive.
The quilt blocks are finished..almost, I need to blanket stitch around the beehive and church. Then, I need to sew the blocks together, make a stop border and then use more of the challenge fabric in the outside border. It has been fun to do. The winner receives $25.00!! Now, wouldn't that be nice? :)
It is hot and windy here today--neither my favorite type of weather. However, I jogged a mile(the wind helped me) and walked 2 more miles this morning!! Felt good. Have a super day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie





8 comments:
Oh my, Julie ... it's wonderful! Love your designs and creativity, as always. Can't wait to see the finished project...
Stay cool, my friend!
Those quilt blocks are beautiful and will look perfect all stitched together.
That is so pretty! You always do such inspiring work!
I love me some beehive blocks! ALways.
I got your old maid patterns for you so remind me to get them to you. Can't wait to see your quilt finished.. :)
Angie
I knew you wouldn't have any trouble with this challenge! Love it so far. Excited to see it completed. You do such a wonderful job.
Jogging, really in this heat??? Crazy girl ;-)
WOW you always come up with the greatest ideas.
Mary
Beautiful work!! I never cease to be amazed at your talents!!
Super impressed with your walking and running too!!
I've gotta get back on track one of these days....
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment