I spent some of the weekend in my sewing room. It rained and was too cold to do anything outside. Even 4 yard sales were cancelled because of the weather... These are just snippets of some of my projects because they are all for some swaps I am doing. It has been fun to create again!! Hope you all have a marvelous Monday.
A note to the sun---please SHINE down on me!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
1 year ago





10 comments:
ahh I love your little snippits. Looks like you are having a great start to summer. Lets take in some yard sales together! have a great day.
Such cute projects!!
We almost got rained out from our yard sale.....but we went ahead with it and by the time the rain started we were down to one small table of stuff. Whew!!
Yes! We need the sun to shine!!
Hope you have a great day, and lets hope it's a warm one :)
p.s I emailed you... but sometimes my email is a real brat!! If you don't get my email, leave me a comment and I'll try again :)
Oh I love our americana snippets!! I hope we get to see them completely when they arrive to their destinations!!:0) Its supposed to be sunny tomorrow, we will see!! Take care!!~hugs~
What a fun time of year to use that fabric.
They are all fabulous, Julie!
I've been working on some goodies too ;)
You are SOOOOO mean!!!!!
I LOVE the one with the Americana fabrics. Looks like a patchwork I think I don't know the pic isn't big enough!!!! LOL
Mary
Oh this is so beautiful! I need to get back to sewing here soon. Love this project.
Post a Comment