Monday, June 7, 2010

The complete set!

I finished two of my folk art wall-hangings this afternoon.  The one for May and the one for June.  I now have a complete set.



I found these patterns and some of the fabric to go with them at a yard sale last summer.  I think I paid $5.00 for the whole set.  YEAH!!! For a finish...
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Kerin said...

SO cute, Julie!
I especially like the sunflower one:)
Hope your having a great 'first week of summer'!!
Stay cool with this heat :)

Sheila said...

What a neat project and how awesome that it's completed! The best kind!

Kimberly said...

Yay! You go Girl!

I'm finished 'January'... and half finished 'February'.

~sigh~

Not enough hours in a day I guess! I think for me, it'll have to be a winter project. I really like youre all layed out together... hmmm... they'd make an awesome quilt!

Sandy said...

I love them all!!! What a perfect collection :)

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

So fabulous!

How fun to finally catch up with your latest posts, Julie. Our crazy-busy stretch is finally yielding to a slower summertime pace. Just 6 more school days to go...

Anonymous said...

Love your work! And love your new header and template :o)