Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The List

"Has anyone seen the grocery list. I need to go to the store."
"Just a minute, Mom..heeeheehee..."
"Rissy, what are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing."
"REaallY?"
Apparently, we need:

"puding, bottle caps, ice, strawberry seeds, a hamter, and raspberry seeds." The girl doesn't even like strawberries and raspberries. :) She is a case for the books, and I love her!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Leah said...

Cute note.... and is hamter really a hamster! Love it!

Kerin said...

What a crack up!! She certainly is a hoot and a holler! If putting stuff like that on our grocery lists worked... us moms would be doomed :)
Especially because as they get older, it's not so much about quantity, but quality. You know...like "all I want for Christmas is a Corvette".
Ahh... I long for the days when a hamster or strawberry seeds would make 'em happy !!!
Have a happy day tomorrow !

Kimberly said...

What a little turkey!

Sheila said...

Your Rissy is a character! What joy I had this morning when I went to read your blog and see that funny happy little face! Priceless.....so innocent.
She started my day off with a chuckle! Thanks sweetie!
~Hugz to ya Julie!

Julie said...

ya, first thing I said to her (being a big sister and all) is just because you put it on the list doesn't mean she'll give it to you! (especially the hamster!)