Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Dance

Yard sales+ scoring at yard sales=HAPPY DANCE!!
My new WHITE dishes---9.00 for a 12 piece setting!!
2 new purses...like I need another...a buck each!!
Deim. Muslin just wanting to be tea dyed...25 cents a piece.
Shelf---2.00. How do I get rid of the heart and how do I prim it? It will be a darling quilt holder once I "fix" it...I hope I can.
What a great way to start the day!! Hope your day was a good one. Have a fabulous weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

11 comments:

Granny said...

Those are some pretty good yard sale finds. Buy a decorative star and place it over the heart. Myself, I like the heart on the shelf.

shotz by barb said...

Great finds...I always love your posts...you rock my friend!

JeanM said...

I have seen others add wooden or metal stars or such over the hearts.

Sandy said...

WOW...you got some great deals :)

Janene said...

Yard Sales already?!
You lucky lucky girl. I too love white dishes, they go with everything!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Awesome scores!! I say the same thing, place a star over the heart and then to prim the shelf, paint it one color then a second color and sand in spots then add some stain over that!! Have a great Sunday!!:0)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerin said...

Good Morning!
You found some terrific stuff, and you can't beat the prices with a stick!! Love that!!
The dishes are totally awesome,and I love the 'new' purses!
I also buy 'new' purses every chance I get. In all honesty, I probably need a 12 step program to get my purse addiction under control :)
Have a great day!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Great finds!! Love the white dishes especially!

Kerin said...

Good Morning!
Yup.. I am so glad that the fence is done!! And now I can do some more planting along it :)
It has been gorgeous and I'm loving every second of it!!
Are you going to yard sales this weekend? I haven't been to one this season. Maybe I can get my son to go with me this Sat.
Hope your doing something fun today! :)

Nanette Merrill said...

I have dishes that same color. My friend had a restaurant and closed it and she gave me some of her dishes. They are my favorites and so incredibly durable. They go with everything and I love them.