Friday, April 9, 2010

Life is Good

Here are some photos of our Spring Break get-away. We had so much fun, and I didn't want to come home. However, when we "landed" and got things unpacked, there really is "No place like home."
This store was so fun to browse around in. I love the name of their prodcuts---LIFE IS GOOD.
Hiking on the rocks--Karissa always finds furry friends--she is holding a caterpillar she named "Kate."
My cute girls.
This rock looked like a lizard's mouth.
The girls...
Bret and the girls..he is the BEST DAD in the world. Very patient and understanding. When I told him that Jessica brought 7 pair of shoes for our 4 day vacation, he just shook his head.:) The total pair of shoes for all of us girls was 20---oh my!!
Karissa holding her furry friend. Bret has a stick in his hand. That was the lizard catcher. He made a little noose from yarn and hung it on the stick with fishing line. It actually worked, and he caught several lizards for the girls to hold. Well, for the younger two girls to hold anyway. The older two are past the lizard holding stage, I guess. :)
We had a great time being together as a family.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

My fave pic is the one on the bridge!

You have such a beautiful family, Julie!

Sheila said...

Such awesome family pictures Julie! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time and I agree "Life is Good".
Interesting story behind the young guys who started that company you know! They are from my home state of NH.
Were you in Bryce Canyon? Still haven't been there.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kerin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I noticed that it was sunny for your trip too...how wonderful!
Hope you are having a great day!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

What fabulous, happy photos, Julie! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful little vacation ... and a happy homecoming too.

We're planning to head to Burlington, VT for a couple of days with the kiddos when everyone is on April break soon. We've never been there and it's always fun to have a little hotel adventure, even if it's not a long one.

Welcome Home, my friend!

Farmchick said...

Well, that looks like a lot of fun. So happy that you were able to enjoy your family. Stop over for a visit. :)

Julie said...

that is alot of shoes! let's see how many pares did dad bring? um... 1!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Your rock color is the same color of where I was last week! Fun fun.

Alyssa said...

looks like you had fun