Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

If you are interested in some wonderful counsel on family, prayer, scriptures, raising children, adversity, happiness, eternal families, life, decisions ,repentance and just basic good moral values go to this wesite...lds.org on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00p.m. or Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Our conference is held in this building in Salt Lake City.
The grounds are beautiful and well cared for.
The spirit of our Heavenly Father is abundant. I always feel rejuvinated and ready to do better after I listen.
Have a fabulous Easter weekend with your family and loved ones. I am grateful for He who loved me enough to sacrifice His life so that I might have a meaningful life of my own.
Happy Easter, my friends.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Kerin said...

Beautiful pictures!
I am so excited about conference! It sure gives me new goals to work on. I posted a beautiful message on my blog... I think you'll really like it.
Have a wonderful Easter, and enjoy this conference weekend.

Sheila said...

Wishing you a joyous Easter weekend with your loved ones!
Blessings~

Farmchick said...

Just stopping by to wish you a blessed Easter.... :)

Kimberly said...

Beautiful pictures, Julie! Have a wonderful Easter my friend!

Rainy Day Farm said...

What a great post. I am so excited about conference. It is such a great time to regroup. Have a great weekend.

Spencer said...

You have taken some wonderful photos of the temple. I enjoy going, but I haven't been in a while. I love doing temple work, that includes Family History! If you haven't started, you should. I promise you will love it.