I just need to finish a running stitch around some of the appliques, sew together, quilt and bind. Once I get the running stitch finished, it should go quickly. I worked on it too late last night, and my fingers complained this morning. So, I took a little break. I better work on it again....later.
I am the very lucky recipient of a great swap from my friend, Colleen. She made these fabulous salt dough flowers, and I put them in this cute bucket I received from another blog friend, Lisa. It screams spring, and I LOVE it.
These are from Colleen, too. Isn't she so very talented? I don't think I have the patience to make these, but she does, so we swap. (I am so glad--summer time will hopefully find us swapping again.) I LOVE blog friends.
See that cute penny mat? I got that from my friend, Kimberly. She has a way with fabric, felt, thread and a needle. She makes things look JUST RIGHT.
She also sent this cute, cute wall-hanging. The colors are perfect for spring weather. I love the look of it and the stitching is great!! Thanks again, Kimberly. Swapping with you is a MUST!! :)I hope your corner of the world is showing signs of Spring. Have a happy day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:
I love your quilt! Very cute :o) Lovely swappy gifties.
Hi Julie~
the sun is shining here too! Makes everything seem so much better. Love all your pretties for spring. All the soft colors are a must for this time of year.
Have a wonderful day!
~Sheila
Your a lucky girl to get all that cute stuff!
Love the piece that you are working on...adorable!
It's a sunny day, and warmer than it's been in a long time.
Have a great day!
Oh my gosh I just LOVE all your Spring decorating!!!
It was almost 60 today. I am hoping the snow is done for the year, but I know different. LOL.
Mary
Oh, Julie ... all of your spring things are just perfect! I love your almost finished quilt and I'm tickled that you're so pleased with your new salt dough goodies. They look just right and so ready for spring.
I love our swaps and treasure our friendship. Enjoy that gorgeous weather! We've got the same sunshine and mild temps here too. Hooray!!!!!!
Post a Comment