Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Thursday

Good Morning. I have a conference to go to today with Jessica, so I thought I would hurry and post a couple of finishes before I need to leave. YAY for finishes.

This is a pattern from Country Quilts. She has the cutest pattterns. The houses are made of wool.
I finished my SPriNG quilt!! It is so cheery, and I am pleased with how it came together. I used some ideas from Meme's quilts patterns, but designed the quilt myself. Spring is only officially a couple days away. I am ready.
Hope your day is great!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

11 comments:

Terri Lynn said...

Your quilts are wonderful I love them Both and I am so glad Spring is just a few days away its one of my favorite times of the year !!

Kerin said...

Always adorable!
What a wonderful way to bring coziness to a home.
I am sure the heavens will hear us rejoice on the first day of Spring!
Have a great day.

West Side of Straight said...

Love both of the quilts. Spring is here!

Connie said...

Very cute quilts, you do a great job quilting.

By the way, I love your playlist. I have had my computer on your blog so I could listen to the music while I finished up some crafting. I adore Eva Cassidy, she was taken way too soon.

Jo-Anne said...

VERY cute!!!! I am glad it is finally looking like spring around your parts!!! :)

Rhonda said...

Love the quilts.You are getting so much finished. I'm going to have to go look for that hose pattern. I love it.

Rhonda

Sheila said...

You continue to amaze me!;)
I love both quilts. We had a beautiful day yesterday and it was a teaser. Today we have wind but not very cold yet overcast. I say bring on the sun!
Have a wonderful day~

Jen's Farmily said...

What beautiful quilts! The spring one is fabulous! Quilts make me want to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a book!

Anonymous said...

Love the Spring quilt. It came out great!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh that spring quilt is adorable Julie!! Happy Spring!

Barb J. said...

I love the one with the prim houses!