Hello. It's Monday. Always plenty to do when this day rolls around. I had to run a couple of errands today and look at the notebook I found and bought with some of my birthday money:
I LOVED IT!! Yup, I just need to find a cape and tiara and I'll be off to save the world ;0!!
Hi Julie! love your nice springy blog page and the journal is darling! That is a cute, cute pillow in your picture! I'm slowly working on some spring decor for myself! Thanks for the inspiration ;) ~Blessings!
I love that little saying. I think your daughter's announcement on the previous post would make a good saying on a notebook too :-) That was so sweet! Blessings, Marcia
Hi! I just wanted to say, you do beautiful work! I saw the table runner you swapped with Colleen at and baby makes 5. Where do you get your patterns? I went to a quilting fair on friday and didn't see anything like it at all...
8 comments:
I love your notebook - this would make a cute quilt! Have a great week!
What an adorable journal. The saying on the front is just perfect.
I love your new header picture, so springy looking.
That's awesome Julie!
...and sooo true...
Hi Julie!
love your nice springy blog page and the journal is darling! That is a cute, cute pillow in your picture! I'm slowly working on some spring decor for myself!
Thanks for the inspiration ;)
~Blessings!
I love that little saying. I think your daughter's announcement on the previous post would make a good saying on a notebook too :-) That was so sweet!
Blessings,
Marcia
Cute - wish that is all it would take to make many things better in this world :)
Cute Header!
Hi! I just wanted to say, you do beautiful work! I saw the table runner you swapped with Colleen at and baby makes 5. Where do you get your patterns? I went to a quilting fair on friday and didn't see anything like it at all...
Very cute!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment