Friday, February 5, 2010

You've got Mail


Dear Fabric,
I love everything about you. Let's make you into a quilt.

Dear Bret,
Thanks for having warm legs for me to put my cold toes on.

Dear New Cut-co Knives,
Oh!! How divinely you cut our pork chops last night.

Dear Camera,
I need to read your instruction manuel...today...promise.

Dear Daughters,
Have a good day. Drive safely. And be nice to people.

Dear Over-ripe bananas,
How does banana bread sound?

Dear Michael Buble,
Thanks for providing my life with background music.

Dear 64 ounces of water,
So glad I get to drink you everyday.

Dear Tulips, Daffodils, Hyacinths and Crocuses,
Hang in there. Only a few more weeks until you can show your cheery, colorful selves.

Dear Alphabet,
What would we write without you?

Dear Friday night,
Let's get pizza, a movie and snuggle.

Dear Julie,
I think it's time to stop writing letters now. The day awaits...
{If writing a letter is something you would like to do..feel free to play along...}
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Sweet Julie! Thank you for the cute little surprise in the mail today!!! ♥♥♥ ;) It was certainly NICE of you to do that. I will post a brag picture later on!
Hugs to ya!

Leah said...

Cute idea post... I will play along.

Dear Julie - thanks for making me smile!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Dear Julie, this was one cute post! This Ozarks farm chick popped in from Growing Up a Country Girl and am so glad I did. I'm gonna poke around a bit while I'm here...promise it won't hurt a bit.

From the snowy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!