I made this little stitchery. The saying is a reminder to ME!! Especially after working in the photo albums that I promised myself I would work on. I don't think I stopped and smelled the flowers enough when the girls were little.
But, yes, I am getting this project finished!! It is really happening. I decided that I would just put pictures in albums--no stickers, fancy paper, brads, etc. The girls have never looked at a photo album and said, "Oh Mom, I love the paper and stickers you used." They do however, comment on about every photo. So no frew-frew (sp?) for me!!
I had forgotten(well, not forgotten--maybe just selective memory) about how swollen with water my legs were when I was pregnant with Rebecca. Not pretty--not pretty at all. It took weeks for my legs to be normal again.
A pioneer trek we did as a family. It was HARD and COLD and in WYOMING!! We froze, we walked 15 miles and we had yucky food--GOOD TIMES!
Blessing day for Savanna. She is now 14. I am still working on the journaling of each photo.
The bruised, discolored face is Jessica's after we were in a head-on collision. These photos brought back lots of feelings and emotions. Mostly gratitude that we were all okay.
I was in the kitchen, and heard lots of gigling. Went in the bedroom and look who's already enjoying my labors!! I knew I SHOULD have done this 19 years ago. I can't however, should on myself. I am just so happy to be doing it now. I have a week until my birthday. I am so close...Have a great weekend, all. Go TEAM USA!!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:
Good job!
I know that you will get this done.
Have fun!
p.s. Where was the B&B that you said looked like one of the old house pictures that I posted?
Have a great day.
Great job Julie! I'm scrapbooking albums for my girls with pics of each school year and the rest of the photos are (supposed to be) in albums. I'll get there...
We're headed into Vancouver for the day on Sunday. The weather is beyond amazing and this is a once in a lifetime chance.
And, ahem, GO CANADA!
Glad you're getting to do your photo project-I've yet to start mine and when I do it won't have all the fancy pages either. To much to go back and do like that, though I admire the gals that have done so!
Love the stitchery too! and the Olypmics!
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment