I had enough fabric to make two of these runners. Kind of out of my country colors comfort zone, but it looks so spring-like. Is spring going to come? Just wondering...
I am doing a trade with a blog friend, Jo-Anne, so I will only show a little snippet. This is for her.
Another of the folk art patterns finished. Only 3 of 12 to go--YEAH!!
I finished this, too. I hope I remember I have it when fall rolls around again.
My blog friend, Sheila, sent me the coolest box for a Christmas swap, so I wanted to make one, too. I made this one, and I think it turned out great. I got the box at the thrift store for 50 cents then covered it with fabric and modge podge. I added the button, too. This was fun and very easy. Thanks Sheila, for telling me how.
I got a surprise in the mail yesterday. My blog friend, Kimberly, borrowed some patterns from me. She returned them along with these darling coasters and....
This very cute framed picture that I am pretty sure she painted. How nice!! Generosity to the max, I say!!I have a birthday tomorrow..another year older--I will try to be happy about that!!
Have a great weekend,
Be Nice to People,
Julie

15 comments:
Fun fun fun! Way to go, Julie... if you could only see my UFO pile! I guess Santa has the right idea with 'make a list and check it twice'!
Have a great weekend and yes I painted it :)
Hugs, Kimberly
Hmmm... a spring swap... what do you think? In the cards?
Julie, First have a Happy Birthday, I don't have those any more. Second, if you finish all of your unfinished projects, give me your address, you can finish mine. lol
As always, take care
Karen
Such Beautiful projects! Great job finishing them!
Happy Birthday!
I just found your blog, and I LOVE it!! It just made me happy!
{hugs}
Donna
I just found your blog and I LOVE it! It just made me happy!
{hugs}
Donna
(This may post twice, because I got a little confused!)
Well.. hope you have the best birthday ever!! Give yourself a birthday present too. Look in the mirror in the morning and think 'I am pretty terrific'!
Us moms and girls don't do that too often, and I think it will be a great gift to yourself on your birthday! :)
Love how all your projects are turning out! I sure admire folks that are talented in the sewing department!
Have a very Happy birthday , and a great weekend
Oh my goodness you have been very busy! Doesn't it feel wonderful to check things off the list? I've had some unexpected distractions the last two weeks but it's all good-what I have to get done can wait compared to what had to be done at the time.
I love, love the first table runner you made! The colors are awesome and so spring like!
If someone is putting together anothter swap I'm interested!
Wishing you a sunshine weekend!
~Hugs to ya!
I love seeing your projects Julie! That runner is so spring - very pretty but the box is my favorite. I love the muted colors!
PS!!!
HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE♥♥♥ ;)
I love the spring table runner. I think it would look perfect with some white stoneware dishes.
Happy Birthday! I'm having a birthday on Sunday.
Wow, you're on a roll. I love the runners you made. Everything looks wonderful.
Blessings,
Marcia
It feels so gratifying when we catch up doesn't it. Love those runners, you can never have enough.
Happy Birthday!! hope your day is a happy one.
Very fun! It all looks wonderful!
Happy Birthday, Julie!!!
I love what you've been finishing up ... especially that little snippet for Jo-Ann. Oh, the pattern and colors. What a springtime beauty.
Whenever you're up for another swap. I'm in!
cute stuff! where were you last wed? we missed you at quilt night.
Post a Comment