JANUARY is gone!! Okay, it zoomed by. It's not my favorite month of the year, but I tried to have a good attitude about it. On to February--YAY!! Here are my Valentine decorations. Not many, but enough to "Feel the Love."

I stitched the saying, and Colleen, talented, Colleen sent the salt dough goodies to me. I got the label on the can. It is stitched on muslin and then adhered with mod podge.

Hanging on the front door.

Yes, the sun was shining today---so I let it be part of the photo.

My runner and Sheila's centerpiece.

Love IS so good to come home to.

I hope you feel loved today. Have a super Monday!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
14 comments:
~*hugs*~ to you Julie!!
Hi Julie! your Valentine displays around your home are so cute! Hopefully there'll be more sunshine to come for everyone.
Well, back to creating candy bokays ;)
Hope to post some pics tomorrow.
Hugs.
It's always such fun to see your changing holiday and seasonal decor, Julie. I love what you've done for Valentine's Day ... and those salt dough goodies look so darn cute on display like that.
Enjoy the sunshine, my sweet friend...
Hi Julie, your Valentine displays are sooo pretty! Love it all!! I really loved seeing the sunshine in that one picture!!
Blessings,
~Lynn
I love your Valentine's decor! Cute, cute, cute!
Hugs,
Donna
Wonderful Valentines decor - I should try and find mine...I love the country simple theme - have a great week!
HI Julie! Looks to me like you have lots of "love" displayed in your home! LOL I "love" it all!
Love the sun too! We had fog today... I could ditto what you said about Jan. I'm ready for some warmth and sunshine!
Happy Ground Hogs Day tomorrow!
Mercy
What cute Valentine stitchings! Gets you in the mood.
Love everything! So cute. What great taste you have!
Thanks for the fun pictures. I feel the love. Hope you and your family have a fab Valentine's Day!
i absolutely love your Valentine decor! Aren't those salt dough bowl fillers fantastic???? You did a perfect job and i could truly feel the love!
If I HAD to pick a favorite,(which is hard) I would have to say that I adore the sweet pillow that is featured on your blog header !
I agree with your sentiment about January too !
Yippee... February is here, and next month will be March , and you know what happens in March ?!
It's Spring !
February is love. It is a happier month. Your decorations are lovely.
Julie,
Enjoyed your Valentine decorations. Very pretty. The simplicity is part of the beauty. Each piece can be enjoyed all on its own and together they make charming displays. Have a blessed day.
Lynn
Post a Comment