Friday, January 29, 2010

A Woman's Heart

My sister-in-law used this thought as her status on Facebook the other day. It hasn't left my mind since. Maybe it's because we are heading into the month of "LOVE" or something.

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man has to seek Him to find her."
Have a great weekend.
Be nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Julie, I sure agree with your post today! I really think this is how my husband with whom I'm married to now and I happen to meet.. I was living in Fla. and my current husband was living in Pa. and I kept praying to God to help me at the crossroads of my life in which I was standing at, at that point and time of my life. I really feel God answered my prayers by having my family and I move back to Pa. My husband at the time I was living in Fla. is now my ex. We separated and divorced a year after moving back to Pa. God does answer prayers. I prayed for 4years straight, and then God answered my prayers... I never knew of or ever met my current husband at all before moving back to Pa. He says he was praying to meet a woman who was a believer of God.. and we happened to meet that very special day that I put in my application for work at his workplace... The rest is History.. We've been happily married for 25 years now..

Blessings,
~Lynn

Kerin said...

Women, we should take this saying to heart.
Never forget that we are daughters of our Heavenly Father.
He wants the very best for us, so we must want the very best for ourselves also!
Thanks for the post. A great reminder for us girls !
Have the best day.

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Beautiful post. Very true too. I guess maybe I had better repent!
Enjoy your day.
Mercy

Rhonda said...

I do so agree. What a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Rhonda

Lynn said...

Julie,
This brought tears to my eyes, but tears of "joy". A wife has such a wonderful privilege in the Lord to love her husband as the Christian wife HE wants her to be. In my husband current health situation of havine a "mass" in his only kidney, I have posted on my blog, my closer walk with HIM. I have to say, I did not realize how I had slipped away from the Lord in little ways on a daily basis. I am blessed that not only will HE heal my husband but I so love the wife I have been these past weeks, snuggled right up close to HIM. Do you think I could use this "quote" on my blog? Thank you and have a blessed day