Happy New Year to you too my friend... you stinker! I got a package in the mail yesterday that had more than I was hoping for! Thank you sooo much, I just looove the pillow! I'm planning to post it on Monday. And I can't wait to get started on the awesome quilt patterns! Have a great night! I'll be laying pretty low, not that we're the partying type anyway. But this cold is making the decisions for me it seems! Take care, Kimberly
Hi Julie-enjoyed seeing pictures of your home and the quilts you've made. I've been at it too-taking down Christmas and rearranging furniture and cleaning and getting ready to find a spot for my wall quilt and hanger you sent me! Will post a picture soon. Have a great day! 300th post? WOW.......
8 comments:
Happy New Year to you too!
Love the pink camera btw!
Enjoy your day.
Mercy
I really try hard to be nice to people! LOL
(I just had to add that, cuz everytime I read it it makes me smile!)
Be safe tonight!
Mercy
Happy New Year to you too my friend... you stinker! I got a package in the mail yesterday that had more than I was hoping for! Thank you sooo much, I just looove the pillow! I'm planning to post it on Monday. And I can't wait to get started on the awesome quilt patterns!
Have a great night! I'll be laying pretty low, not that we're the partying type anyway. But this cold is making the decisions for me it seems!
Take care, Kimberly
Happy New year to you, your sweet daughters and wonderful hubby!!
warm hugs, Linda
Happy New Year, Julie! I hope it's a wondrous and richly blessed one at your house, my friend...
I really try hard to be nice to people!
Make website india
Happy New Year Julie!!! :)
We didn't do anything fun...I wasn't feeling well. I went to bed early! I hope you had a great night though!! :)
Hi Julie-enjoyed seeing pictures of your home and the quilts you've made. I've been at it too-taking down Christmas and rearranging furniture and cleaning and getting ready to find a spot for my wall quilt and hanger you sent me! Will post a picture soon.
Have a great day!
300th post? WOW.......
Post a Comment