Merry Christmas, Julie, and to your family ! Here we are already done and we're going to bed. We had a wonderful, quiet evening and the girls are delighted with their presents, and with the atmosphere in the family (Elise said "We're lucky that you are nice parents !"). I am indeed very thankful for our house, my husband and daughters, and the food on our plates everyday, and that we can celebrate Christmas in peace.
Just found your lovely blog and so enjoyed what I have read! I love all your stitcheries and quilted items-I have similar taste! I have just started blogging and look forward to following your blog.Happy Christmas, Shazy x
10 comments:
Merry Christmas Julie to you and yours..:)
Merry Christmas Julie!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family, Julie! Enjoy the merry-making, my friend...
Merry Christmas, Julie, and to your family !
Here we are already done and we're going to bed. We had a wonderful, quiet evening and the girls are delighted with their presents, and with the atmosphere in the family (Elise said "We're lucky that you are nice parents !"). I am indeed very thankful for our house, my husband and daughters, and the food on our plates everyday, and that we can celebrate Christmas in peace.
Just found your lovely blog and so enjoyed what I have read! I love all your stitcheries and quilted items-I have similar taste! I have just started blogging and look forward to following your blog.Happy Christmas, Shazy x
May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Julie. Give our best to Bret and the girls.
It really is!
Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas.
Enjoy your weekend!
Mercy
merry christmas julie!! i am a bit late- hope you had a good one.
10 days 10 winners
http://whosies.blogspot.com
Just found your lovely blog and so enjoyed what I have read! I love all your stitcheries
Make website india
Post a Comment