Friday, November 20, 2009

Yeah, that was a Nightmare

So, my hubby said that he would like to clean the garage today. Okay. How much fun is that? Not much. But we did it. By-they-way, is the garage really supposed to be for the cars? :)

Here we are taking out stuff, stuff and more stuff. It's amazing what 2 people plus then 4 more people can accumulate in 19 years. Remind to never move. (See our dog. She was baffled at the mess!)
Yea, that is a nightmare!! How did it all fit? We swept and vacuumed and threw away and took stuff to good- will.

Tah-Dah. How is that? My professional organizer friend would be so proud!! I had to shower and change clothes after. I felt like a dust mop!! Hey, we even made room for the car!! (It's a 2 car garage, but who's counting?!!)
Grateful for health and strength to clean and organize and lift and stretch and bend and.... Also grateful for our home, yard and yes, even the garage!! Have a fabulous weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

it looks fab!! my hubby keeps ours clean as it is his domain...but we have a second story and we both keep that one up...:)

Debbie said...

I would of ran if my DH decided to tackle such a feat! lol It looks great and believe me... I know how it is to accumulate so much stuff. Your post reminds me on how I should be downsizing again... lol

Enjoy your weekend,
Debbie