1 year ago
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Finished!!
A few months back, my neighbor brought to me a box full of yo-yo's.( not the toy, but circular fabric ones :) Her mother had made them several years ago. She would sew them into Christmas trees and then sew them on sweatshirts. A flood in her mother's basement caused her to clean out, and she found these. She brought them over and asked if I would make something for her to give to her daughters for Christmas. I decided to do something with Christmas trees, too, but made pillows instead of sweatshirts.
She also had these doilies, so I made pin cushions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Nice job Julie! Santa must love having you as one of his little elves!
Projects all turned out great. Love the pillow idea better than on sweatshirts, and what cute pin cushions! I once made a yo-yo doll. Arms,body and legs with lots of yo-yo's. Don't want to do that again!
OOOHHHH great job on the pillows!!!! Her daughters will be very surprised.
And I am trying to catch up on all your other posts. Where have I been??? LOL
Mary
Love those pillows what a great use of yoyo's
She will surely love them all. They are wonderful! What a great friend you are!!
julie, yay for you! congrats and i can't wait till i see them. ;)
More creative, lovingly made goodness... Great job, my friend!
What's next on the list???
Really nice projects! I also love the pillows.
Hooray for finished projects. The pillows turned out beautifully. Such festive pieces.
Being here has refreshed my spirit!
Post a Comment